Friday, August 6, 2010

Brethern in Unity: The Annointing of GOD Flows

Behold, how good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity. It is like the  precious oil upon the head, running down on the beard, the beard of Aaron, running down on the edge of his garments. Ps. 133:1,2.

And you shall consecrate them, that they may be most holy, whatever touches them must be holy. And you shall anoint Aaron and his sons, and consecrate them, they may minister to Me as priest. Ex. 30: 29,30.

Triumfant Muzik Fellowship N Freestyle Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk9BK7li_xY

A few weeks ago, we were blessed with the opportunity of getting together to fellowship and celebrate the birth of one of God's choicest servants and young men in the faith, LU-I. As a member of the Triumfant Muzik family, of Mt. Calvary Church of God in Christ (COGIC), and the body of Christ, LU, as we often call him, has become one of my closest associates. Myself, Salte, Pastor G, Astro, J.Dot, and the family truly enjoyed the fellowship.

Later that night, as I prayed, I thanked God for conforming me personally to His image, to His will, His destiny and direction for my own life. I continually thank Him for connecting me to purity and holiness, for allowing me to "touch" those consecrated to Himself in a Spirit of service. It has been a long, winding road, sometimes bumpy, and literally unbearable at points, but the results have been undeniable. I  have learned to not only appreciate, but enjoy holiness.

As you watch the video, and enjoy us as we utilize the gifting God has given, notice the peace, contentment, the joy, the warmth and sincerity of the smiles, the candid expression, the honesty and openness, and the anointing of God in operation. How we long for the day when the Body of Christ at large will exhibit this quality.

Not that we have it all perfected, or matured, for we have our own crosses to bear. But for this miniature slice of eternity, we resembled the blessed unity and precious oil that is pleasing unto the nostrils of God! Amen.

PS-Its Almost Time! The Lazarus Experience Vol. I is coming 8.24.2010, exclusively @ triumfantmuzik.com. Also check out my google profile, which a link to my complete social media, @ www.google.com/profiles/triumfantmuzik1.


Konviction






http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/2223021/872760/Artist/872760/Artist/link
Check me out on reverbnation. Join the mailing list and street team!

No comments:

Post a Comment